I hope you have missed me! I am back, and hopefully keeping on with the blog a little bit better.First what have we been up to.....lots!
Katy: In fifth grade, and leaving Elementary school this year.::sniff sniff:: Guess that means she is growing up, and wait ........she will be 11 in less than a month. I'm starting to feel old. We did find out she has Aspergers, but it is mild. It does impact her socially, but so far it has not been a problem at school. Katy did win third place from the Collin street Bakery art contest!
Bailey: Very busy soaking up all the info she can on the Titanic, Underground railroad, Helen Keller, and Anne Frank. She loves biographies. We have started researching genealogy, because she wanted to know her family tree. THAT IS ADDICTING! We love it!
Samantha: is almost 6, Can you believe it? Not I said the fly! My last little baby is growing up so much. She learned to ride her bike without training wheels too. Were still holding out on some baby stuff though. She has yet to lose a tooth! she wants to so bad though.
me: I'm working at the college, teaching reading and writing. I actually love it! I am going to go a take the test for 4-8 SS/LA. I am now addicting to pinterest, and of course the genealogy!
I will post some genealogy info we found out later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You are one of my giveaway winners!! Congrats!! Send me your email, so I can get you the Sentence Types activity! Thanks for following!! :)
-Kerrie
whoosinfirst.blogspot.com
kerriesherrell@yahoo.com
Post a Comment