Yes I am writing a book! How long will it take, probably a long time with all my other stuff going on. Here is a brief synopsis. Don't laugh at me. This all came to me in a dream. I dreamt this for a week, yes a WEEK. Decided I was meant to write it down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Story of Erin and Dan,two people both of Irish descent. They have known each other their entire lives. Live in a small town in Oregon. Are they really soul mates? Can they overcome tragedies, loss, and will their love prevail in the end. How far can love be tested and still survive?
Does that make sense? I only have half a book, and some of the chapters are not complete. maybe I will post a teaser next week.
.
.
.
Comments are welcome, and encouraged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment