Sunday, July 12, 2009

Host a Scentsy Party!

Why not? You can get together with all of your friends, and order lots of Scentsational scents for your home!


Happy Fifth Anniversary Scentsy! Thanksgiving in July Promotion - contact me for more details!

Do you love to have a wonderful smelling home, but worry about open flames, smoke and soot on the walls? I have a solution for you -- Scentsy Wickless Candles. Scented wax is melted slowly by a 25-watt light bulb in an exclusive Scentsy warmer, releasing enticing aromas into the air. Exclusive warmers come in a variety of styles to fit every decorating style. Over 80 scentsational scents can be mixed and matched to achieve your own unique scent. Contact me at 903-851-3583 to find out more about becoming a Scentsy customer, hosting a party or exploring the Scentsy business opportunity.






Contact me today!
903-851-3583


1 comment:

Ashley Morris said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. I really want us to follow each others blogs, but I can't figure out how to follow yours.