Sunday, January 4, 2009
What children put up their noses.
This seems like a reposr, but it is not. Sam has stuck paper up her nose. I felt it, but now I don;t. She is still complaining about getting it out though. I talked to her ENT, and he says to bring her in tomorrow morning. Why did child number 3 have to be the one to put stuff up her nose? I made it through 2 others safely. Well I am still trying to get her to blow as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How is Sam doing? Did you get the paper out of her nose?
hey wendy how is Sam doing? keep me posted.
awwww I think it is just the 2006 babies! Sydnee just cut her hair pretty good! I'm sure if given the chance she will stick something up her nose. Hope sam is doing good! PS you can see a link to where I got my blog done at http://scrapblogdesignsbyhilary.blogspot.com/
Hilary is awesome to work with!
Post a Comment