Bet you have been wondering about us, as I have received friendly emails from some of you. Well here we are safe and sound, just busy. The girls, Katy and Bailey, went back to school in August.They are both so happy to be back, as they love school. Here are a few pictures....

Katy snuck away from at school, she gets tired of all my pictures, lol. Bailey loves the camera, and it loves her. She is always more than happy to pose for me. So Katy is off, totally enthralled in second grade. Bailey iss off to Kindergarten never to look back now. Where does time go? Seems like only yesterday I was bringing them home from the hospital. I wish Dad had been here to see them on their first day back, as I know they did too.
So on to the next bit of Cook info. Katy started Karate. She loves it; We are really hoping it boosts her self confidence, and self discipline would be a good bonus too. Bailey is still Cheering, and they will competion coming up in Novemeber. No pictures of Katy in her karate outfit, she will not let me.
Nothing really new on Sam. We are into the potty training THICK of it. She is way ready, but we are still working at no accidents. Why can't they all be as easy as Katy to potty train? So they are all different. Here are some new pics of our baby, sorry Big girl. One is in her new bed, that's right the baby bed is gone. Wow no more baby beds for us.

She took to it really well, the easiest of all 3 girls. She lays down and just goes to sleep.
I took some pics of the girls last week for Grandparents Day for my mom. Here are some.

So about us. I am back to school. This semester is going to be tough and require alot more focus from me. I am going to have to drop PTO, there is no way around it. School has to be my main priority. So I will still do Girl Scouts, and Logos at church.
Brent is doing fine. Not much to say about him. Still working hard for his family.
Mom is moving back down here in October. Yay!!!! And right around the corner from us. well off to study for Biology!
No comments:
Post a Comment